I recently picked up a clone Arduino Uno from China via ebay along with some sensors and other bits and pieces to learn a bit about Arduino – First project a simple weather station.
Then cobbling together some code from here which I made a few changes to:
- Changed Fahrenheit to Celsius
- Added a degree’s Celsius character
- Changed the LCD and DHT22 Pins
- Changed the error code to “looking”
- Added a five second delay as the humidity reading was flickering on the display
- Added the F as described in the comments – see bottom of post